Thursday, April 22, 2010

You would not believe your eyes if ten million Asian guys sneaked in your room as you fell asleep.

Listening To: Asian Guys (Parody of Fireflies) by NHBFilms
Feeling: Happy, yo.


"...You would not believe your eyes
If 10 million asian guys
Sneaked in your room as you fell asleep
With wide eyes and gelled up hair
And video games everywhere..."


I love this song. xD It makes me laugh every single time I listen to it. But in a good way; I love the Asian culture, so I'm obviously not making fun of them, and the guys who made the parody are Asain, too.

So no hatin'.

But the point of this post is that I finally got a Twitter.

Yes.

http://twitter.com/TheMercedesM

Follow me, dears? It would make a very happy Merce.

2 Shouts From the Rooftops:

Flesh said...

Youve changed,amn, youve changed 8(


/H8tin'

Merz said...

I've always wanted a Twitter. Me + change = no.

You can hate on the Twitter, but you can't hate on me.