Thursday, April 29, 2010

Maybe I should hate you for this; if only you knew half as much as you pretend to.

Listening To: You're So Last Summer by Taking Back Sunday
Feeling: Er..back pain or something.


"..Never really did ever quite get that
Cause I'm a wishful thinker with the worst intentions
This'll be last chance you get to drop my name
Cause I'm a wishful thinker with the worst intentions
This'll be last chance you get to drop my name
If I'm just bad news, then you're a liar..."


Aha, you see. I couldn't think of much to blog about lately, but whether this turns into a boring blog or not, I'm posting it. I don't want to fall out of the loop of posting like I've done so many times. I'm trying to be committed to something, even though - in most cases - I'm not much committed to anything. I have to really love the person/hobby/thing/band/etc. to stay committed to it.

AND THIS, my friends, is why I would make a terrible mother.

But, anyways, me and Flash are doing another art trade (The last one was me drawing her characters Adam and Froze together while she drew my characters Mercedes and Gore together); me drawing her character Lamb (See Flash's picture of Lamb HERE) and she drawing my character Sinclair. And so, I worked extremely hard and even had to color the faily thing, but its finished, after quite a number of hours working on it.

SHAZAM. I probably messed up more than a few things, but at least I worked hard on this one. As well, part of it is blurry because my scanner was being faily and ever though I re-scanned it, it looked even worse, so I just went with this version. I'm not sure how to crop it, either, so that might pose a problem. Ah, well. ;c I still think it's pretty okay.

Listening To: This Too Shall Pass by OK Go

"...You know you can't keep lettin' it get you down
And you can't keep draggin' that dead weight around
If there ain't all that much to lug around
Better run like hell when you hit the ground
When the morning comes
When the morning comes..."


Well, did I mention that watered-down Diet Coke is possibly the worst-tasting drink ever? Yes, I took a sip of it and then I forgot that I had left it out earlier and now my mouth tastes like I just puked sparkles. Which, is actually, not such a good taste as you would imagine.

I'm also thinking of doing a meme where you pick - five, I think? - of other peoples' original characters off of DeviantArt. Of course, I saw this meme on DeviantArt. I don't have an account, and if I did I would probably be laughed off because of the quality of my art and my inability to apparently size and crop photos. Still, I think it's okay for me to do the quiz, and if I do it hopefully Flash will, too.

I'd also like to take a moment here to thank my new Followers here on my blog and if anyone who Follows me on Twitter reads my blog as well, thanks. I'm pretty sure I love you guys. Now, come here so we can have an incredibly awkward hug.

I need to be working on a lot of things right now. Like, that rad art project I said I was going to start? No. Quite frankly, it still hasn't happened. I haven't even done a vague outline or rough sketch of it. It's like I'm terrified to even start such a huge work of art. Still, I promised myself I was going to do it, and I will, eventually. For now, I'll just doodle in my sketchbook and make up new characters (Julius Manry and Alice *insert last name here*). So, yes. I should be doing something else right now.

It seems I'm always supposed to be doing something else.

1 Shouts From the Rooftops:

Flesh said...

Ohmigosh,im in love again *o*

ILYILYILYSOMUCH♥ its epic,hun;shush, you and your 'messing up' PFFFT

and i love those colors,it all makes me think of some kind of weird... i dunno,hippie-time or something lol...


key,maybe not,im prolly just braindead