Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I've been thinking about fixing my brain, but I'm afraid I won't feel the same.

Listening To: Fixing My Brain by Brad Sucks
Feeling: Stomach pain. xD


"...Spending more and more time up in bed
Thinking 'bout the things I think you said
It's been on my mind and it’s hard to find
Bad habits come and come and go
I'm afraid my mind is getting slow
I swear it’s not so hard to understand..."


Okay, first, the reason I haven't been posting is because I was waiting for something semi-worth talking about, and I guess I finally have it. So, sorry if any of you were waiting (Though I'm pretty sure that if anyone was waiting, it was Flash).

Now, if you don't go check out the band Brad Sucks, I'm going to have to punch you. Not in just the jeans, either. In the blouse. In the wig. In the Converse. Whatever; I'm going to punch you.

Someone may ask how I discovered such a lovely band, and that is because I was watching 51 Things I Found In My Room videos (Yes, I'm still watching those. I'm addicted to that. I did it once myself a LONG time ago, but most of the stuff I showed was fail. Too much Twilight and way too much Jonas Brothers, and even though I still love Twilight, I looked like a tween dumb-bum), and someone had the song "Borderline" as their background song, so I checked it out.

Listening To: Time To Take Out the Trash by Brad Sucks

"...Down in the mouth and having trouble remembering
Hold my heart out loud and turn it up until your earrings bleed
Time to take out the trash, you know it's easy
But it seems harder every time you try to think about it
Time to take out the trash, you know it's easy..."


Let's see, what else? Oh, I recently visited my great aunt on my dad's side, whom I LOVELOVELOVE. ♥ She is totally the best great aunt EVAR. We're closer than anyone one else on dad's side of the family besides dad himself. xD But anyway, aside from all her awesomeness, when I went to visit her with dad he brought up the fact that I am a doodling monster and she wanted to see my sketches, but my sketchbook had nothing worthwhile at ALL in it. :c So lately, I've been sketching in that. ♥ Next time I see her I can't wait to show her some of my stuff, even though I usually get embarrassed when showing it to anyone other than a)my parents or b)my close friends.

Speaking of the doodles, I think I'm getting better. At least, that's what Flash said; about my faces, at least. o3o I'm drawing a lot of random guys lately, too, and they're all so adorable. But I doubt any of them will be made into real characters...still, speaking of real characters, I'm trying to develop Chinatsu/Hardcore's personality, as well as Jackie, Miles, and Riot. The whole band. It's coming along pretty slow, but still pretty good/okay.

Chinatsu has a boyfriend now, too. Haruki. x3 I like how he's "spring wood" and she's "a thousand summers." I think they're both pretty bright and happy, so.

Dude, I talk about my original characters way more than I actually talk about myself. There's probably something wrong with that, albeit less narcissistic.

Speaking of, Mercedes Montgomery actually is getting a Bio tweak. I decided that she did not turn alternative because of breaking up with Dawson (Because that just seems really, really lame, and not like her), but because she got in a car accident, and it ended up messing up her back so bad she's lucky she can stand up straight. And she deals with all this pain even now, and the painkillers her doctor perscribed her don't work so well.

And right after the accident I guess she had a little depression because of the pain. I assume something like that would make you upset, indeed, and I guess in this depression she drastically changed her appearence and ended up liking it. And that's how all of that happened.

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: