Saturday, April 24, 2010

'Cause there's a hole in the fabric of my sanity and it's getting big enough to see through.

Listening To: I Think I'm Going To See You by Showbread
Feeling: A collective feeling of "ugh."


"...Because the more the world puts in my mouth
The less I feel like chewing it
I found the way to madness and I'm opening the door
Cause the more they say what's on my mind
The more I feel I'm losing it
They tell me what to care about and I don't care anymore..."


Crap. Today is pretty high on the Suck-O-Meter. As in, Sucks-A-Lot. My stomach is hurting like crazy for absolutely no reason at all, and last night my legs and stomach were hurting. Is it just me or am I getting a lot of aches and pains lately? This just cannot be good for my health. xD Grawr, I don't even feel like eating anything for lunch at all. :/ Maybe I'll just have dinner or something because my goodness does this hurt like you wouldn't believe.

Thus, the only thing that's making this day awesome is the Internet and Flash. Flash makes all days awesome, though, so really, that's nothing new. I'm also watching a semi-good Ouran abridged thing on YouTube. What with the clever "Even before I was born I was the most beautiful and charming of embryos" and "Ouch, right in the teacups!" lines, this is the thing keeping me watching it. Still, under no circumstances is it as well done as Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged. Not that I'm dissing it. Or the person who made it. I really don't use this blog to diss a lot.

Except that mini-rant I think I had one time where I was talking about how much I detest adults who try to act like they're sixteen again when they're obviously not. Honestly, I dislike these people with every fiber of my being. I just hope that I never turn into one of them. because once you're old, you're old. You aren't sixteen anymore, sweetie.

Argh. I'm getting my hair done soon, which is good, because my roots are so clearly noticeable that when you turn to look at me they literally slap you in your face before you can say anything. At least, this is how I see it. Still holding on and not getting it cut, though, so I'll end up having a semi-long mane by sometime in the summer. I haven't had long hair since I was a wee tot and something happened and we had to chop it all off. I was very upset that day, but then I liked shorter hair more. And it seems to me that a snapton of people have longer hair rather than shorter hair, which makes me feel like I'm jumping onto some sort of bandwagon.

Which, I'm not. I just finally am taking the recommendations of everyone who sees my picture to grow my freaking hair out. This is not peer pressure, folks. I'm just thinking I would look better...but, now, I think I've talked more about my hair in this post than I ever have in any blogpost ever, so I think I'll just stop now.

Listening To: Insurance? by The Higher

"...Let's burn this filthy town straight into the ground
With our dirty looks and glances
Come on, can you hear us now?
As we rock you, shock you, drop you
And make you want it more
And we're gonna risk it all for the weekend..."


I'm also taking up exercising. Nothing like spots, but just some Wii Fit and crazy dancing to a crazy playlist, which, it's actually quite miraculous how many calories you can burn in just an hour of flopping around like a fish with your iPod on your hip. I guess I'm trying to get all active and healthy-ish and stuff, even though I really don't need to. Still, exercise will keep me thin.

But what I say to real sports is what Miles "Pudge" Halter in Looking For Alaska says:

"I hated sports. I hated sports, and I hated the people who played them, and I hated people who watched them, and I hated the people who didn't hate people who watched or played them."

Yeah...

I guess I won't be doing much today except some RP'ing with Flash and maybe Kira if she gets on, but other than that, I'll probably just stalk Twitter a little bit and cruise the blogs to find some more to Follow, and look through the ones I'm already Following to see if I still want to Follow them. Speaking of blogs that I Follow, Flash should definitely post a blog. ;D And whether she does or not, you should check out her blog because she's awesome.

See, look? I'm trying to sell her like a ShamWOW! again.

1 Shouts From the Rooftops:

Margie. said...

I like your blog:)
And thanks for following mine!
Anddd. Looking for Alaska is an amazing book!
...juss' sayin'.