Saturday, April 10, 2010

I think that you're funny and I think that you're smart.

Listening To: Pen To Paper by Julia Nunes
Feeling: Stomach pain AND back pain, darnit.


"...And I've tried hard
To prove that I am strong
But you know
And I know
That I've been wrong
And we talked for a while with our opposite styles
And I thought it might work if only for a while
Together we make such uncomfortable sounds
You open your mouth and I'm laughing so loud
See I can talk forever
Except when it counts..."

OBSESSIONS, YO. MIEN.
JUSTIN BEIBER LIEK OMAIGAWRSH!!!one1oneONE!!!


I KID, I KID. I can't stand the little gnome. Now, for the real obsessions.





FLASH. I stalk her through the computer just like she stalks me. ;D BEST FRANDS FOREVER. ♥



L LAWLIET. He's my favorite anime guy EVAR; I love him to death. <3>



These gosh-darn rubber bracelets every alternative person you see has on. xD I bought some a long time ago and now it's like everytime I go out I find myself wearing them (I have three sets. Mixed, all black, and neon, which I sometimes wear all at the same time or mix them up and whatnot).





AKA, Flash's drawings. Teh girl and boy together are my charries Mercedes and Gore, whom she drew for me because we did an art trade. ♥ Seriously, I love her art to bits. o3o





Doodling. D Doodle and Jackie Montgomery belong to me.





SHOWBREAD. <3>







Passion Pit. D8 OMGWTF I've known about them forever, but then got bored one day and started listening to some of their other songs. Turns out, they're the epicest thing EVAR. Or, one of them.






Telekinesis!, which is also someone I've known about forever but hadn't checked out until recently. D They pwn you and your house (TELL ME; WHO'S IN DA HOUSE?) and your dog.







Srsly, I love Japan with all my little heart. ♥ AND I ALWAYS SHALL! *glares at the haters* xD




Nearly anything emo/alt/scene/punk/hipster/goth/etc. D I post a boy here because I find him attractive.



Not Taylor Lautner (I love the guy and all, and probably have an obsession with him but I'm just posting a few of my obsessions, yo), but MANCHEST IN GENERAL. 8D

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: