Saturday, April 10, 2010

An empty barren carcass armed with a mind.

Listening To: Waves of Oppression by Mychildren Mybride
Feeling: Same as the last two posts (Man, a lot of blogposting today, amirite?)



"...An empty barren carcass
Armed with a mind
With ambition for victory, I confide
To encourage, invoking all that's inside
I prevail over every wicked bitter thing you've said
We, we prevail, mere champions among men
Finally I can breathe, I can breathe again
My lungs no longer filled with disbelief..."


1) Choose one of your own characters (OC).
2) Make them answer the following questions.
3) Then tag three people.
4) Feel free to add some questions of your own.


I'm going to do three. D Three new OCs, bebbeh. GUESS WHO, LOVEBUKKIT?

1) What gender are you?
Sinclair: Am I really that ambiguous with my gender? D8 I'm a male.
Mercedes: *snicker* If anyone's ambiguous around here, it's Ric. I'm female.
Gore: I'ma boy. Oh, hello baby, you're looking really FUH-YINE today. s
Mercedes: Can somebody fetch me a baseball bat?

2) What is your age?
Sinclair: Well, apparently, Merce hasn't solidly decided upon this, but she thinking around one-thousand years old, because supposedly Crow and I had some sort of romantic conncetion at one time and it's just all very confusing.

Mercedes: Dipsnap created me as nineteen originally, but apparently I'm 21 now.

Gore: *pelvic thrust* I'm 300 years old. ;D
3) Do you want a hug?
Sinclair: Oh, err, sure. Why not? *carefully extends arms*
Mercedes: Hug me and this cigar meets with your face.
Gore: Depends. :D If the host of this is a girl, then you bet your buns I want a hug.

4) Do you have any bad habits?
Sinclair: I think I have a habit of being too polite at times. Someone told me once I walk a thin line between adorable and annoying.
Mercedes: People say my mouth is a bad habit and that I should keep it shut. *grin*
Gore: Ohohoho, bby, I-
Mercedes: DON'T EVEN, DAWSON.
Gore: D8 I thought we agreed you weren't going to call me that wretched human name anymore.
Mercedes: I lied. Oh, that might be a bad habit.

5) What is your favorite food?
Sinclair: Ever since I became genetically compromised, I can't have food. I have injections of nutrients on the first day of every month.
Mercedes: Asian food, I guess
Gore: Blood, of course, my lovely. D I r a vampire.

6) What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?
Sinclair: D8 Like I said, the nutrient injections...

Mercedes: *still wondering why she's here* Err, I have two, I suppose. Cookie dough ice cream and wasabi ice cream.
Gore: Oh my, so hardcore.
Mercedes: If that's what you want to call it.
Gore: I can't eat any food, so this question has nothing to do with me x3.

7) Are you a virgin?
Sinclair: I don't like personal questions like this. .___.
Mercedes: Seriously. Isn't that personal? get out of here before I break your wrist.
Gore: Oh, my, so tough!

8) Have you killed anyone?
Sinclair: Well, yes. .___. The Crows sort of require this.
Mercedes: Nope.
Gore: Well, yeah...

9) Do you hate anyone?
Sinclair: Oh, my, well, it isn't very gentlemenly to "hate" is it? But I probably do have a few.
Mercedes: The world, excluding a few people. Like, Froze. Froze is okay.
Gore: Am I one of the people that's excluded?
Mercedes: No.
Gore: D'aww D8 Well, I hate every girl that's turned me down. WHICH ISN'T THAT MANY-
Mercedes: STFU, you liar.


10) Do you have any secrets?
Sinclair: I have quite a few.
Mercedes: Who doesn't?
Gore: Yeah, probably.


11) What is your favorite season?
Sinclair: Well, it's difficult to describe, you see, our land's seasons isn't the same as the human world's, but I quite like autumn in the human world.
Mercedes: Summer.
Gore: Summer. 8D All the beautiful, bare girl flesh revealed to me~

12) Who is your best friend(s)?
Sinclair: I don't think I have a best friend, but Apathy and I are pretty close.
Mercedes: *blank stare* If I had to pick, probably Froze. Everyone else is ex-boyfriends or people I hate.
Gore: Grawr, Morbid, because she's so easy to get along with.


13) What are your hobbies?
Sinclair: Ah, harp music. You see, there's a whole story behind that...
Mercedes: I dunno. Reading, learning about Japan, listening to music. I don't know if writing can be considered a hobby since it's a job now.
Gore: Err, I dunno. I guess playing video games. Besides romancing women, I mean.

14) What is your favorite drink?
Sinclair: I can't drink anything either. It's very boring.
Mercedes: *raises an eyebrow*
Gore: Blood I suppose. I can't nom or sip anything else.

15) When is your birthday?
Sinclair: I can't remember anymore, but I'm sure Merz will come up with it soon.
Mercedes: February 1st.
Gore: I forget, too, lawl, Merz shouldn't you know? You've had me for months.

16) What age did you die?
Sinclair: Twenty-five. The poisons killed me and brought me back to life.
Mercedes: Haven't gotten myself killed just yet.
Gore: Twenty. c: I was in college and some P.O.'d she-vamp nommed on my neck. Man, she was hot.
Mercedes: Dawson, do you ever think about anything else?
Gore: Nope, not at all.
Mercedes: Thought so.


17) Are you nice or mean?
Sinclair: I'm nice! I think...
Mercedes: Mean as a snake. D
Gore: Ohohoho, depends on which gender you are~

18) Are you social or shy?
Sinclair: I mostly stay withing my group of the Crows, and I'm quiet. I would say in-between.
Mercedes: I'm not shy, but I hate connecting with others. Now, if you wanna see someone shy, you should see Merz try to interact with soceity. It's hilarious.
Gore: Social.~~~

19) What do you think of your parents?
Sinclair: I loved my parents. They were very kind.
Mercedes: Love 'em, even though they aren't so crazy about my style.
Gore: I guess they're okay. They raised me and whatnot.

20) What’s your weakness?
Sinclair: My kindness. It's taken advantage of a lot where I live. :c
Mercedes: Aw, Sinclair has a sad face. Jeez, I have to admit, you are adorable.
Sinclair: :'D Thank you.
Gore: Enough mush over there, or you're going to end up her next boyfriend.
Mercedes: You never know.
Gore: Anyway, my weakness is probably my love for women. I can't say I haven't been swindled by one or two.
Mercedes: Mine could be the fact that I usually don't give anyone a chance.

21) How long can you stay under water?
Sinclair: As long as I want. D
Mercedes: I can't remember. I tried one time.
Gore: As long as I wanted to. I am a scary undead being and whatnot.

22) What do you do on a regular day basis?
Sinclair: Be gosh-darn adorable ;D
Mercedes: Work it, soul sister.
Gore: Hey, soul sister, hey that mister, mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair you know~
Mercedes: I write.
Gore: Makeout with some chick.

23) Do you love someone?
Sinclair: I don't, unless you mean like family. Then I probably love Amity and Apathy; they're like my little sisters*
Mercedes: Hey, I could always be your love.
Sinclair: How about it?
Gore: Get off each other, you two, you're practically different species. :C And no, I don't.
Mercedes: As for me? Eh. I do.
Gore: HOMG, is it me? :'D
Mercedes: I will cut a-

24) When was the last time you wet yourself.
Sinclair: I haven't ever. It sounds horrible.
Mercedes: *bursts out laughing* These are the stupidest questions I've ever heard! Well, probably when I was a baby.
Gore: How should I know? I'm 300 years old. When I was a kid, if ever.

25) What's your favorite band?
Sinclair: I really like Incubus.
Mercedes: Eh...I don't know. Probably some emo band like Breaking Benjamin or Showbread.
Gore: Metro Station. D Those are some sick beats.
Mercedes: Who even says 'sick beats' anymore?
Gore: Apparently, I do D8<>SWANG~

43) If you were a superhero, you'll be...?
Sinclair: *flails adorably* I'm not sure. D8 What's a well-liked one?
Mercedes: Catwoman, but she wasn't quite a Superhero, was she? C;
Gore: I 'unno. Edward Cullen? xDDD
Mercedes: *bursts out laughing*

44) Favorite movie?
Sinclair: I'd rather read.
Mercedes: Same. But it's probably some horror movie if I had to pick.
Gore: Err...Twilight. Or New Moon. homg, Team Edward. D8

45) What is your current occupation?
Sinclair: I'm a Crow.
Mercedes: Novelist. And I work as a freelance writer, and at Hot Topic sometimes.
Gore: Erp. I'm rich. D; Most vampires are, raight?


46) If you can choose what will it be? An close friend or trusting someone that you know but never seen him?
Sinclair: First.
Mercedes: First.
Gore: Whichever has bigger bewbs. ;D

47) There is a new song in the radio and you listen to it what will you do?
Sinclair: Oh my, it's 'Hey, Soul Sister.'
Mercedes: That's a good song. Turn it up.
Gore: I was singing that earlier!
Sinclair, Mercedes, and Gore: Watching you is the only drug I need, I'm so gangsta, I'm so thug, you're the only one I'm dreaming of~

48) If you use a weapon what is it?
Sinclair: The poisons my body contains.
Mercedes: Words and my hands.
Gore: My fangs. x3

49) Water, Fire, Wind, Earth. Which one you like?
Sinclair: Air.
Mercedes: Fire.
Gore: Water?

50) If you have a wish what will it be?
Sinclair: To be normal again instead of the horrible wretch that I am. 8(
Mercedes: Well, I'm already a novelist.
Gore: Admit it, you want me back. ;D If I had a wish, maybe get Merce back? She was a good girlfriend.
Mercedes: Pssht, yeah right. Liar.
Gore: That's right. x3 I could have any girl I need, I don't need your punky bum.
*censored for extreme beating over the head with a bat*

51) Who is your worst enemy?
Sinclair: The Mafia.
Mercedes: Myself.
Gore: D8 I dunno. The raging vampire killers?

52) Do you enjoy your life?
Sinclair: Somewhat.
Mercedes: Sorta.
Gore: YEAH I DO.

53) Your ideal moment with someone you love?
Sinclair: I don't have a romantic interest. :c
Mercedes: I don't have one, either, besides random hot guys on the street.
Gore: Well, I would take them out, and then when it got to the kissing part, I would *censored for young ears*

60) (how did it go from 53 to 60) do you think your attractive?
Sinclair: Well, duh.
Mercedes: As previously stated, he's cute.
Gore: Of course I am! Everybody wants a piece of THIS. *pelvic dance*
Mercedes: *inches away, dumping hot coffee on Gore's crotch* I guess it's up to everyone else to decide if I am.
Gore: *censored for innapropriate langauge*

61) do you think I AM attractive?
Sinclair: I'm sure you get lots of offers.
Mercedes: No, man, you're ugly.
Gore: Depends if you're female. If so, then probably, yeah. ;D Meet

62) do you consider yourself a MASOCHIST?
Sinclair: No. D8 I don't like pain.
Mercedes: I guess that depends. Getting piercings and tattoos is fun.
Gore: No. 8( Pain does not make a happy Gore.

63)What was the first thing you remembered after you was re-awakened?
Sinclair: o3o It was such a long time ago, but definitely Crow's face. *shudder*
Mercedes: From what, my alarm clock this morning?
Gore: Err, the she-vampire's bewbs? ;3

64) What would you want to do if you break the bonds with Ori Magicus?
Sinclair: ...
Mercedes: ...
Gore: No comment.
Mercedes: By saying "no comment," you're actually commenting.
Gore: STFU D8
Mercedes: Never.

65) Could you describe what kind of feelings you have for the boy whom sat you finally free of the curse that made you get reincarnated every five year?
Sinclair: o3o
Mercedes: :V
Gore: :P

66) What do you consider to be your most precious moment in your life?
Sinclair: I-I don't know if I have a most precious moment. It would probably be back in my human life, though.
Mercedes: When my novel got published.
Gore: When girls stopped being icky.


68 (Where's 67? xD) do you like TWILIGHT?
Sinclair: Ah, no, it's a bit...for the young crowd. Like Justin Beiber.
Mercedes: xD Haha. No.
Merz: She totally has the books under her bed with all those trashy romance novels. IT'S HER GUILTY PLEAS-
Mercedes: OH, LOOK, THERE'S A CROWD OF PEOPLE!
Merz: WHUT? *faints*
Gore: WELL OF COURSE DUH TEAM EDWURD

69) WHAT BOUT THE JONAS BROTHURS???
Sinclair: No, no, I don't.
Mercedes: Eww, of course not. :c
Gore: They're faily.

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: