Saturday, April 3, 2010

Well, that is just not my concern.

Listening To: Ocean Waves by Flyleaf
Feeling: Blergh. And hungry.

"...Respect her ignorance
Just in case she takes offense
The darkness that's killing her
Well that is just not my concern
How could I have been so blind
To simply let them die
Who am I to spread my fingers
After you have filled my hands
Watching the moments slip through like desert sand
You're not guaranteed tomorrow...."

RAWR.

You see, the Google FriendConnect thing or whatever it is is bothering me. It's because it keeps saying I have a message from Krisi, and if I want to accept the message. So I've clicked yes quite a few times, and still, it keeps saying it'll send it to my email. It never does, and it still says I have a message. So I have no idea what's going on there.

Nothing is going on with the novel. I've just been doing character development for random characters that aren't even in this Hello, Nightmare novel or whatever it's going to be called; I haven't touched it since. I'm very close to trashing it and lurking back into writer's block while drawing something and glancing crazily over my shoulder.

Which is, basically, what I've been doing lately anyway. I swear I at least doodle something every single day. Lately, I've been doodling Flash's characters, too, and not only because her character Adam (Drawing by her, of course) is one of my many fictional boyfriends. Though that is probably part of the reason (He's one of the Realm Gods of hers. Big huge wolves with complicated stuff, you know o; ).

At least I'm getting better at this doodling business. I don't want to ever be an artist or anything, but I guess it would be pretty epic if one day I could design the covers of my future novels. That would probably be very handy as time went on, as I plan to continuously publish novels until I die...once I finally get one published, that is. Still, I'm just a teen, yo. I don't really need to worry about it for awhile. I just need to write and write and write and write, even though that's not what I've been doing lately, as previously stated.

Listening To: Heads Will Roll (A-Trak Remix) by Yeah Yeah Yeahs

"...Off, off with your head
Dance, dance 'till your dead
Heads will roll, heads will roll
Heads will roll on the floor
Looking glass, take the past
Shut your eyes, you realize
Looking glass, take the past
Shut your eyes, you realize..."

If you'd like to see some of my doodles, just click DANCETILLYOURDEAD. Click to enlarge.

Adam is the biggest one going all "Ohaider ~ ♥ " I can't do him justice. *pokes the Mercedes Montgomery on the DANCETILLYOURDEAD link* That's the name I sign all my art with, even though it isn't my real name. xD I may've mentioned this before. But now I'm mentioning it again.

Those are all Flash's characters (And I will now proceed to link to her own drawings of her characters). Froze, Speed, Jackie (The Jackie with the sprig of white hair is hers, the one with red hair is my Jackie; but she drew them both, this was not a collab xD), Scotty (The one with the tattoo), Adam, and Pixie.

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FOR SHOWING YOUR DOODLES, FLASH.

You know I love them.

Listening To: Let It All Out by Relient K

"...Reach out to me
Make my heart brand new
Every beat will be for you
For you
And I know you know
You touched my life
When you touched my heavy heart and made it light..."

Thank you.

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: