Thursday, April 8, 2010

A face that's marked by pallor means you're wasting away, so get a tan and raise your hands and take to feeling okay.

Listening To: Lost Connection With The Head
Feeling: Rather pale

"...I'm languorously open ended
And the endings no good
I've been told to break the mold and I would if I could
But apathy is easier than caring at all
And the undulating nothingness means having a ball
Incredibly impressive and bereft of concern
Lobotomized and optimized and then I'm ready to burn
And I'm at war within myself and self is winning the fight
Cause feeling like no one at all means feeling alright..."

I'm seriously in love with Showbread. And Passion Pit. I've found a few bands that I love as well; The Almost, Mychildren Mybride, and And Then There Was None. I think I got that last name right. o; I don't have enough time to make a long post, but I'll try to make one soon.

I just got on for about an hour, and at the tail-end of it was like, "Oh. I should post a blogpost."

There's nothing much going on here in this household. I'm just writing on my book; I have 4,500 and some words, and I started on...the 6th of April. I need to get to 6k words today if I want to keep up any sort of schedule, but I probably won't. I just need to write as it comes along.

And I've officially made the title of it Hello, Nightmare. It plays a bigger part in it and the plot is more complicated, with with The Bloody Crow Creed.

Sorry, I can't link to the song, YouTube is being weird. ;c Just look up Showbread, you fools.

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: