Friday, March 19, 2010

They always told me I was gorgeous in a way.

Listening To: Friends and Alibis by Escape the Fate
Feeling: I don't know

"...And all the friends that I have gone through
And how much I deserve the pain
It's a shame
So hold your head
Hold it up high
Here's to the friends that were alibis
Keep this close by your side
When I come home we will have our night
Oh, they always told me I was gorgeous in a way
And that fateful day
I found who I was..."

These are five facts you probably don't know about me. xD But Flash might know these. She knows most of the pathetic, useless facts about me. Sheesh, after two years, I would think so. xD

  • 1. When I go to college, I plan to study journalism as my major, and Japanese Studies as my minor.
  • 2. L Lawliet is my favorite anime guy of all time. Ever. In fact, my favorite fictional character.
  • 3. I'm pretty much facisnated with just about anything emo/scene/goth/punk/alt.
  • 4. I like to make fun of the stuff I like/love, like Twilight or my original characters. It doesn't bother me if you call Edward a sparkling dipsnap. I'll lol with you.
  • 5. I like to sketch in charcoal (My favorite is the 6B ♥) even though it's messy and seems impossible to erase, even with the special eraser specifically made for erasing charcoal.

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: