Saturday, March 27, 2010

...Just please don't ever let me go.

Listening To: Cuddle Fuddle by Passion Pit
Feeling: Content? xD

"...I filled the bucket
I spilled the bucket
Out on the floor
A mistake for sure
Consequences
Turned me hostile
I got so tied in
Made me docile
Then you applauded
When I was loving
Made me feel weak andI start recovering
Now I feel silly
Selfish and dizzy
Now I got this feeling
That you'll forgive me..."

I'm now linking to a video of the songs I listen to, to make it easier for you guys to go to, and because I want to enlighten you all with my awesome taste in music, as it appears that I adore Passion Pit lately. ;o; Srsbznz, they are freaking awesome, you have no idea. I could listen to their songs for hours. I only have The Reeling and Sleepyhead on my iPod; I need to get some more.

This post doesn't really have a point, because I really can't think of anything to say for once, and I'm always talking. xD Well, I guess I could talk about my novel, which ISN'T BEING UPDATED. A.K.A., if SHE is the Typo Queen, I'm the Procrastination Queen. What's with all my plot tweaking? I think Micah might end up getting to stay alive longer than was originally intended.

xD And now I'm obsessed with Hetalia. My iFriends have dubbed me America - and since I live in America, I wanted to be something different. xD But by watching Hetalia, I probably am, indeed, America. We're both dumb and like milkshakes and cheeseburgers and being the hero. xDDD I guess. SHE is pretty intimidating, so I would say SHE's Russia, even though she doesn't like Russians. xD

Still, though, speaking of HER (Numerous times xD), we've been having incredibly epic times lately. ♥ She's absolutely the best, I swear. She makes me laugh like crazy and come out of my shell and whatnot. People say we're apparently mesmerizing when combined together.

She's the LIGHTNING and I'm the THUNDER; she attracts the attention and I make the noise behind the scenes.

Listening To: Saturate by Breaking Benjamin
"...Do you know that I could never leave you?
And you know I could never beat you?
And if I, if I could never find you, nevermind
I would not forget you
Can I stay alive forever?
Can I stay alive forever?
Can I stay alive forever?..."

I have honestly never met a person so intelligent as she is. We can have the stupidest conversations sometimes, or we could be spouting random facts or talk about something seriously. She's always there and she's always waited for me, even when I was a couple steps behind. She's always there to catch me when I fall.

Thanks. ♥

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: