Friday, March 12, 2010

I know exactly what goes on.

Listening To: Cute Without the E by Taking Back Sunday
Feeling: Nervous

"...Hoping for the best just hoping nothing happens
A thousand clever lines unread on clever napkins
I will never ask if you don't ever tell me
I know you well enough to know you never loved me..."

I don't really have any incredibly deep thoughts to share with you all today. I'm not sure what the last few posts are all about; meaning, why I've been thinking so deeply about everything lately. Maybe, like I've said, I'm growing up just like Flash is. Though, my deep-rooted feelings for Japan haven't ceased...but I don't really think that liking anime, manga, etc. is a real sign of growing up or being a kid. It's just something to enjoy.

The only really deep thought I have is that I know exactly what goes on in the world, even if I pretend not to...pretending to myself, I guess. The world seems like a scary place where people can get hurt very easily. Maybe we'll all end up equipped properly to face it.

Listening To: MakeD**nSure by Taking Back Sunday

"...And we lay, we lay together just not
Too close, too close (How close is close enough?)
We lay, we lay together just not
Too close, too close
I just wanna break you down so badly
Well I trip over everything you say
Well I just wanna break you down so badly
In the worst way..."

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: