Thursday, March 25, 2010

...And pray they don't grow up to be me.

Listening To: Golden by Fall Out Boy
Feeling: Eh :c

"...Tongues on the sockets of electric dreams
Where the sewage of youth drown the spark of my tears
And I knew that the lights of the city were too heavy for me (too heavy for me)
And though I carry karats for everyone to see (everyone to see)..."

Slow computer is slow today, even though it's usually not slow. That is not the point of this blogpost today, though, for I have semi-good/semi-bad news.

Yesterday, I finally freaking started the Mafia story. I still don't have a title for it (I was thinking something along "Hello, Nightmare," but I'm not quite sure yet. It's a working title, so I guess that's what it's going to be for now, and what I'll refer to it as), but I've got one chapter down. It's probably a faily chapter, but a chapter nonetheless, and besides; rewriting books once they're finished is all apart of the process. At least, if you're going to sell it.

I realize now, as I post this, that when Flash reads it and finds out that there's a chapter done, she's going to breathe down my neck and demand to see it. xD I still haven't sent her Micah's history like I've been falsely promising (I'll send it...eventually, I swear).

The semi-bad news is that I'm not quite sure what to do now after this first chapter. xD I mean, I do, since I have the plot all finished and neatly written out and whatnot, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I suppose. I was trying to work on it yesterday but dad kept bugging me and poking me in the back. xD

I love that guy, my dad. ♥ He's the best, and so is mom. Those guys are epic.

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: