Saturday, March 27, 2010

What is the single largest item in your house?
I have no idea. Probably a piece of furniture. xD

How well can you write your name with your non dominant hand?
Not that well, I guess. xD I don't try too often.

What color is your bedroom?
Sort of purple-y theme? But hopefully to be repainted soon. I sort of want red with gold accents or these mindblinding bright colors, but I doubt I'll get either. xD

What type of computer mouse do you use?
I use the laptop's mousepad thing. xD Which is not a mouse.

Are you a really fast text messager?
Fo' sure.

Do you have anything you keep on you 24/7?
Er, a Celtic-looking ring.

Do you usually write in print or in cursive?
Print.

What was your first job?
xD Lawn-mowing.

Do you prefer crushed ice or cubed?
Crushed. D8< miiinddcruuush. What print is on your plates or cups in your kitchen? I don't think there is a print on most of them. xD Dad has a wicked-cool skull print on a cup, though. Have you ever made a mixed cd for someone? Nope. Who would I make it for? xD What do you want to buy from an infomercial? SHAM-WOW. 8D I already got a Snuggie at the store. Leopard print, bby. Warm as all get-out, but I am not going out in public wearing one of these.

Do you believe that animals have souls?
Yeah, I do. But that's probably because I have two of them snoring next to me.

What word/phrase do you find really annoying?
"Totes" when someone wants to say "totally." I really want to strangle them.

Do you have a lava lamp or a black light?
Used to have a lava lamp but it broke.

Do you find yourself not having enough electrical outlets?
FER SURE.

What is the longest you can wait patiently?
No. I will bug the crap out of you.

Have you ever been under anesthesia?
Nope.

Are your fingernails long or short?
Long, except for one that broke that I'm going to have to grow out again. xD But some more will probably break and I'll just cut them all off and wait for them to grow again.

Are you afraid of bright colors?
I am married to bright colors. They're my 47th husband. L Lawliet is my first husband, though...D

Has anyone ever accused you of being gay?
FAKE AND GAY D8<

Can you tell people honest things to their face?
No. I'm horrible at it. xD

Would you rather eat grits or oatmeal?
Maple Brown Sugar oatmeal, plz. Grits taste like you scraped up gravel, ground it up, and dumped it in a bowl with a stick of butter.

Do you lie to make people feel better?
No, I don't think so.

How many times a day do you look at the clock?
A ton. A TON. All the time, seriously.

Do you like to organize things?
Sometimes I get in those moods.

Are you going to have smile lines or frown lines when you're older?
Frown lines, for sure.

Do you floss your teeth every day?
Indeed.

Do you like the game red rover?
dsfhdkfb I LOST THE GAME.
I never played it.

Which is better, thick crust or thin?
Depends. If it's like..cheesecake...you best believe I want some thick graham cracker crust. If it's pizza, I'd say thin.

How good are you at keeping secrets?
I'm excellent. D I didn't use to be.

What stupid little thing really stresses you out?
A little thing called life. D

Can you remember what you wore yesterday?
Nope. xD

Which Disney parks have you been to?
None.

What do you think the drinking age should be?
I guess what it is now. I don't have any desire to drink, so it doesn't matter.

Do you like to wear socks?
Yeah. Knee-socks ftw.

What is the last cartoon you watched?
xD Hetalia Axis Powers. Sort of a cartoon.

What does your bed comforter look like?
Like, purple and white. From when I went through the purple phase. xD

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: