Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I've got headaches and bad luck but they couldn't touch you, no.

Listening To: Of All The Gin Joints In The World by Fall Out Boy
Feeling: EPIC FEELINGS OF HAPPY

"...You only hold me up like this
'Cause you don't know who I really am
Sometimes I just want to know what it's like to be you
We're making out inside crashed cars
We're sleeping through all our memories
I used to waste my time dreaming of being alive
(now I only waste it dreaming of you)
Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness
'Cause all of our moves make up for the silence..."

FVBDHGFUGBPFDHIGBL! ♥

That is happy keyboard mumbo-jumbo right tharr.

Okay, so, I've been RP'ing with Flash and entertaining the thought of Vic (Ric's "twin" brother, though you guys probably have no idea what I'm talking about xD) being in a special type of mafia. And so, last night, while I was reading some Death Note, it suddenly slapped me in the face: all those random characters I've been drawing? MAFIA CHARACTERS. Or, this special mafia thing. It's different than a typical mafia...some people are magical/have powers or are just normal humans trained highly in combat and the use of guns or knives.

I'm so happy about this I can barely breathe.

I'm pretty sure I crapped a brick made of sugar, spice, everything nice, and sparkles.

This means my writer's block is leaving! Once I finally have the main characters (Probably some of the supporting characters, too) all nice and neat, I can start formulating a plot. This could take only a week, or a couple weeks, or even a few months, but the point is, I can start doing something productive with my writing again. c: This makes Merz very, very excited and happy.

I can barely wait to squeal what I have so far at Flash. xD

So far, I have all the names of the Mafia: Micah, Quentin, the Hails Triangle (Vic, Ric, and Skylar. "We'll give 'em Hails!" Ric says. xD), Oblivion, Guillotine, and Roslyn. I guess they can get some outside help from Hatchet and Aubree? I don't know if I'd ever bring Justice and Audree in on this...

I'm pretty sure I have Micah's history of his plots before he decided to start the Mafia and how he became immortal and how you become immortal and kill one. And for his name? Ttly got that from Paranormal Activity. ;D I liked the name and wrote it down somewhere.

Love that movie. *_*

Listening To: I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (Summer Song) by Fall Out Boy

"...And besides my reputation's on the line
We can fake it for the airwaves
Force our smiles, baby, half dead
From comparing myself to everyone else around me
Please put the doctor on the phone 'cause I'm not making any sense
Blame everyone but me for this mess
And my back has been breaking from this heavy heart
We never seemed so far
I'm hopelessly hopeful, you're just hopeless enough
But we never had it at all..."

2 Shouts From the Rooftops:

Flesh said...

Riccie is a gangster now?D;
Thats so sad to hear. Way to murder his innocence and gay charm.tsktsktsk.

Merz said...

He's totally different than what you and Froze know. xD He'll probably be closer to what he was in the beginning, but not a complete Stu. :c I guess what I mean is that he'll be tough with a sprinkle of gay and a dollop of perv.