Sunday, March 14, 2010

No hxc dancing in the living room.

Listening To: No Hardcore Dancing In the Living Room by Chiodos
Feeling: Hungry


1. Who was the last person to call you babe?
Probably Flash, who was making fun of me. :c Can't remember what for though.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yes. It's always me who returns the cart; it never fails.

3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
No?

4. Has someone ever sang a song to you?
No, never.

5. Do you play Sudoku?
Every now and then, but I'm usually reading a book or writing or drawing. Or talking to that lame-o in Latvia.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
No. I'm pretty sure I'd die within the first day.

7. Have you danced in the rain?
Never.

8. Would you consider yourself a jock/prep/goth/emo/gangster?
I suppose I'm a bit emo? xD No razorblades for me, though.

9. Ever been to the beach?
A few times when I was way young. It was so pretty there.

10. Do you like cheese?
I do like cheese. Very tasty.

11. Have you ever been to the emergency room?
I have.

12. Do you like hot or cold weather more?
I don't really know. Whenever it's hot I say I'd rather have cold weather but when it's cold I say I'd rather have hot.

13. How many different kinds of meat have you eaten?
Do you expect me to keep a tally?

14. Do you pass gas and blame it on others?
Never. I don't pass gas around others, period.

15. Do you like winter?
No, notrly.

16. Have you wiped a booger under your desk?
That's repulsive; of course not.

17. Do you have a secret crush?
I don't have a crush at all unless you count fictional characters.

18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you would do?
I'd grab my pugs and yell to my parents so we could get out, and they would grab the yorks. And then I'd try to go back for my laptop.

19. Would you get plastic surgery?
No D; I'd be afraid someone would mess up my face or other part of my body they're operating on.

20. Who do you text the most?
I haven't texted a lot lately.

21. What color are your eyes?
fbhbfsdbf Faily hazel.

22. How tall are you?
5'5"

23. Do you wish you had smaller feet?
No, not really. I think they're an okay size.

24. Has a rumor been spread about you?
Yes. I hadn't hung around my neighborhood "friends" quite awhile back and a rumor went around that I broke my leg. Oh, and one of my friends thought I was albino, despite the fact that I don't have red eyes or white hair. Just really. Really. Really. Really. Pale.

25. Have you written a secret admirer letter?
No. I would die from epic nervousness just picking up the pen.

26. Ever fallen for your best friend?
No. My best friend is a girl, in case you haven't noticed. xD

27.
hohoho, what was here?~

28. Would you pretend to like something to please your partner?
Never.

29. Favorite Ex?
Don't have one. I hate everyone equally, don't you see? <3

30. Are you insecure about your weight?
xD That's just dumb.

31.
There was something here, but it left.

32. Would you rather give or recieve?
Receive because I'm a Selfish Sully, but I like to give, too, to see the looks on their faces.

33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Sleep. D I have lots of dreams when I sleep.

34. Do you look more like your mom or dad?
My dad. :3 I act like him, too.

35. How long does it take you in the shower?
15-30 mins, usually.

36. Do you watch reality tv?
I usually don't watch TV at all unless it's a)Anime, b)Vampire Diaries, or c)A specific movie I want to watch. I mean, I watch Big Bang Theory and stuff every great while, but the TV is usually abandoned to go read something.

37. What movie do you want to see right now?
If I had to pick? Err...Percy Jackson and the Lightning Flash, or Whip It. All the scary movies look like crap.

38. Do you illegally burn music?
No, not ever. I couldn't imagine breaking the law.

39. What did you do for New Years Eve?
I sat around and ate stuff. Nom nom.

40. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
*makes so-so motion with hands* It takes a lot to impress me in the gore department.

41. Last sporting event attended?
Probably a football game. I'm not into sports.

42. Have you been to an IMAX theater?
Yes, I think so.

43. Was your mom a cheerleader?
She might've been. She was really pretty and I think, popular.

44. Were you a planned pregnancy for your parents?
Yus. D

45. What is your middle name?
I can't say, but I do go by my middle name because I hate my first name. Personal reasons.

46. How old was your mom when she gave birth to you?
If I tell you you might figure out how old I am o; Can't remember if I've ever said my mom's age.

47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Depends.

48.
So many poofing questions.

49. What do you buy at the Movies?
Usually just the ticket. That crizz is expensive, yo.

50. Do you know how to play poker?
Nope.

51. Do you wear your seat belt?
Always. xD For some reason.

52. What do you wear to sleep??
Usually a random tee and some comfy pants. Gotta love those comfy pants.

53. Anything big ever happen in your town?
Not that I know of.

54. Is your hair straight or curly?
I straighten it, but naturally it has a repulsive slight curl to the ends.

55. Is your tongue pierced?
No, and I don't plan on it. xD

56. Do you like Liver and Onions?
Liver ewewewewewewewewew.

57. What is your favorite sushi?
I have lots of favorites D But the pink stuff to cleanse your palete is just nasty.

58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
I like both. Everything can't be a joke but everything can't be mundane either.

59. Ever been to Hollywood?
No, never that far.

60. Who is on your mind right now?
Writer's block and how much it fails.

61. Any plans for tonight?
Probably just doodle crappily.

62. Last party attended?
Merz + parties = no.

63. Do you hate chocolate?
I love it a lot. <3 Crunch bars for the win.

64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
Err, my sassily awesome attitude? xD Not so awesome to them. Or anyone else.

65. Are you a gullible person?
YUS. I wanna change that.

66. Ever go to a theme or costume party?
No.

67. If you could have any job what would it be?
Novelist. <3

68. Are you easy to get along with?
No. xD Definitely not. And I hate everyone at first, and if I get to know you I decide if I like you.

69. What is your favorite time of day?
xD I don't know if I have a favorite. Maybe towards the end of the day; squeeze in some epic doodles and go to sleep.

70. Are you a generally happy person?
Hurr.

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: