Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I found a piece of you on the floor next to the couch near the gummy bears that your mom left out.

Listening To: I Think You Know by Julia Nunes
Feeling: Sleepy

"...'Cause if you're gone then I'm gone
Whatever road you are on
I know we'll survive
Just as long as you drive
I'll hold my arms up till the blood drains from my finger tips
My shoulder blades will burn but I won't be the first to quit
But I cant watch as your appendages fall from your sleeves
I wanna put you back together if you let me..."

dbnfvhidbhydbfl
The last post totally breaks up the monotony of the serious posts I was slapping up nearly everyday. I have no idea what emo streak stabbed through me, but as emo as I might be, I can still post things that aren't serious. I was thinking of making a separate blog to post the serious stuff, but I think if this blog is about me (Narcissistic little...), then you need every single version and every single side of me if you want the real thing.

Though I don't think many/any people read this thing anymore, I still always post on it. I don't think just because you have Followers that it means people read your blog or just because no one leaves comments that no one reads it. I suppose I just have a feeling.

I also suppose that I say "I suppose" a lot. :C I should really tone that down, because it's going to get annoying for all of us.

Speaking of annoying, though, I have this extremely strong urge to write...BUT I still can't think of anything to write about. I definitely think I'm going to take a hiatus from the Judgment Trilogy because I have know idea WTF to do with it. It's extremely unlikely that I'll be on hiatus from it forever because it has to tie in with the Sacrifice Trilogy so much. I don't know if I can just leave my future readers hanging.

Listening To: Echo by Incubus (Much love to Flash, who introduced me to these guys)

"...Love hurts
But sometimes it's a good hurt
And it feels like I'm alive
Love sings
When it transcends the bad things
Have a heart and try me
'Cause without love I won't survive..."

fdjfbldhffsd, again.
It just really upsets me about this writing. :C Sure, I doodle crap all the freaking time, but that's going to get old sometime soon, and you know what? I'll end up having art block, too. I can't imagine being doubly blocked from two of the things I love most. I suppose if something like that happens I could just read for awhile, or melt my brain on some anime so it can stop working so hard on these conundrums and cool down for awhile.

Stop worrying and stressing out, brain. You're being really annoying lately.

Still, good things have happened, too. Really good things.

If I have proper encouragement and a good idea, I'll be able to bust out of this little block I'm trapped in. Even if I have had this block since...forever, it feels like. How many months has it been so far? D8< I think the longest writer's block I ever had was a year and a half.

WTF DO NOT WANT.

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: