Wednesday, October 7, 2009

muzak.

1 . Which Bands/Artist Do You Own The Most Albums By ?

The Jonas Brothers. xD

2 . What Was The Last Song You Listened To ?

Can't Get Enough of You Baby by Smash Mouth.

3 . What's In Your CD Player Right Now ?

Smash Mouth "Astro Lounge."

4 . What Was The Last Show You Attended ?

Last summer, during the Jonas Brothers' Burning Up Tour.

5 . What Was The Greatest Show You've Ever Been To ?

Last summer's show. *pokes above answer* Even though it was huge it was the most fun I've had, going with my best friend and her sister.


6 . What's The Worst Show You've Ever Been To ?

xD; Well, I've only been to Jonas Brothers shows. But maybe the first one because it was so small I got in the first row but I was a total stick in the mud at it. I wisened up by the second concert and started flailing around. xD

7 . What's The Most Musically Involved You Have Ever Been ?

xD WTF?

8 . What Show Are You Looking Forward To ?

I has no moneys to go to a concert.

10 . What Is Your Favorite Band Shirt ?

You guessed it, the pink Jonas Brothers shirt.

11 . What Musician Would You Like To Hang Out With For A Day ?

xD I think we all know where this is going. *Prods Joe Jonas's tush* Oops 8D


12 . Who Is One Musician Or Group You Wish Would Make A Comeback ?

Geez, I don't know.

13 . Who Is One Band/Artist You've Never Seen Live But Always Wanted To ?

ALL TIME LOW/METRO STATION.

14 . Name 4 Or MORE Flawless Albums

All Jonas Brothers albums (xD)

Nothing Personal (All Time Low)

A Day Without Rain (Enya)

Metro Station (Metro Station)

and more 8D

15 . How Many Music Related Videos/DVDs Do You Own ?

None. 8C Unless you count High School Musical 1 & 2 and Camp Rock...but oh! Yeah, I guess the Jonas Brothers Concert Experience would count. *so very lame*

16 . How Many Concerts/Shows Have You Been To , Total ?

Three.

18 . What Is Your Favorite Movie Soundtrack ?

Twilight. 8D

19 . What Was Your Last Musical "Phase" Before You Wisened Up ?

I listened to a lot of country....and liked it D8

20 . What's Your "Guilty Pleasure" That You Hate To Admit To Liking ?

Britney Spears. xD My best friend got me the Circus album for my last birthday.

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: