Monday, October 12, 2009

Actual Thoughts

Feeling: Like actually blogging for once
Listening To: Shameless by All Time Low

I was thinking that lately, all I've been posting are memes. And I been feeling bad about that. After all, people don't really come here to see the first five pages full of memes or whatever, am I right? Personally, I love doing memes and reading them, but not everybody is as insane as I am.

Alright, so, Halloween is coming up soon. I won't be gorging myself on candy or going out trick-or-treating, as I'm too old for that supposedly, but I will be dressing up. I'm going to go as a Twilight vampire - whichever one I can put together a costume close enough to look like them. xD It won't be that good, but it's fun for me nonetheless. I could always just go as a regular vampire? I don't have any money for special Twi contacts and I don't know if I'm going to get a wig or not. I could always go as Jane...but with hazel eyes. xD Hopefully, no one will notice, since it'll be dark and whatnot. I'll be spouting Twilight quotes at people all night, if I'm a Twi-vamp or not. xD

I'm currently in an epic fail state of writer's block. It's been here for about...2 or 3 weeks and it's about to drive me insane. I mean, I wrote a page or so of my latest book, but it's going to eat me from the inside out of I don't get to the 10,000 words mark soon. I mean, I have all these ideas for later on in the series, but none for now. Under the wise advice of Flash, who basically told me to just wait it out, I have ignored her. xD And I also ignored my parents, who suggested I focus on my drawing (Which I am very fail at) and getting better at that, not even thinking about the writing and maybe it'll come to me. Who knows? They could be right. They are parents, after all. They tend to do that.

Listening To: Buy U A Drank by Nickasaur!

I've officially decided to try out for drama at my church. Basically, you just show up and they go with whoever is there for the skit. I assume you actually have to act though, and as we all know, I can't talk to people that well. xD Much less get up in front of them and burst out into character. I'm hoping that I'll be able to muster up all my skills (Because, according to several people, two things that actresses must be: 1)Good and 2)Over-dramatic).

I'll end up chickening out, I'm sure, and running to hide behind some curtains or something.

Listening To: True Love by Said the Shark

Alright, so, let's see...what stuff have I gotten lately...(I always used to update my blog when I got stuff. Now I just kind of mosey about xD)...I got some clothes, some leggings, some pajamas, a new purple and black scarf, etc. I got some cool stuff from my aunt which she's never worn. xDD And she's the type of aunt who wears all the stuff the "young" people wear and is all hip and whatnot. Not wannabe hip, but actual hip.

She also gave me some Bath & Body Works lotions she's never used. 8D Vanilla Brown Sugar, Moonlit Path, and Twilight Woods (TWILIGHT HOMG 8D I'm pining for the New Moon premiere). Mom bought me some Orange Blossom lotion...it's brand is, like, The Naked Bee or something. Smells really nice. She also bought me the ChapStick of the same flavor, and the same brand.

I got some Blueberry Cobbler votive candles and the thing to set them down in, and some scented rocks to go in it, too. 8D It's very pretty looking and it makes my room smell like what I always imagined a grandma's kitchen would smell like.

Listening To: Audacity of huge by Simian Mobile Disco (>w> I'm on Flash's playlist on her blog. The song keeps messing up)

Alright, so...anything else? I don't really think so. I've almost got my Christmas List for my parents compiled, though, which includes the new iPod Nano (In smexy green) and a DSi. 8D I'm getting excited already.

I guess I shall end this blogpost, and post more later, but...

FIRST I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT CONNER OMGWTF.

He is the boy at my church that I have my eye on. He's really cute and funny and outgoing. He has nice hair. He said hi to me one day. *w* I really like him. There was this game that involved Blow Pop suckers, and I asked my friend to give my suckers to him for me. I'm hoping he gets the hint that, "HEY I LIKE YOU." xD I'm just afraid him and his best friend, who happens to be a female, like each other/are a couple. I would never move in on another girl's man unless I didn't know it, and if I did know it, I'd stay far and clear away.

So...I guess that's finally it. xD

1 Shouts From the Rooftops:

Kimmy said...

Haha, christmas list already?
no! it's too soon :p