Saturday, October 10, 2009

I am a cuddler. I am a morning person. I am a perfectionist. I am a night person. I am an only child (Technically). I am Catholic. I am currently in my pajamas. I am currently suffering from a broken heart. I am okay at styling other people’s hair. I am left handed. I am addicted to my myspace. I am very shy around the opposite gender. I bite my nails. I can be paranoid at times. I currently regret something that I have said. When I get mad I curse frequently. I like someone. I enjoy jazz music. I enjoy smoothies. I enjoy talking on the phone. I have a pet. I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal. I have a tendency to fall for the wrong person. I have all my grandparents (I think o3o). I have at least one sibling. I have been told that I am smart. I have broken a bone. I have Caller I.D. on my phone. I have bathed/showered with someone. I have changed a diaper. I have changed a lot over the past year. I have friends who have never seen my natural hair. I have had surgery. I have killed another person. I have had my hair cut within the last week. I have had the cops called on me. I have kissed someone I knew I shouldn’t have. I have held hands with someone who wasn’t my boyfriend/girlfriend. I have loved someone. I have danced around naked.

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: