Wednesday, October 7, 2009

10 FACTS

1. I'm an independant, politically speaking, but democrats are usually the ones frustrating me.
2. I'm closer friends with my online best friend than my real one.
3. I love Sarah Dessen books. She's probably my favorite authoress.
4. My favorite pug is Bella. I'm her favorite human, too.
5. I've wanted to be a writer for almost five years.
6. My laptop's name is Pinku, which is "pink" in Japanese.
7. I like to say "smexy." I wasn't allowed to say "sexy" when I was really little, so I said smexy and stuck with it.
8. L Lawliet is my current favorite anime guy.
9. Everyone says I have really nice hair.
10. I had to wear glasses when I was young.

1 Shouts From the Rooftops:

Fateema said...

Sarah Dessen is great :) on my list of favourite writers, she's tied for first place with J K Rowling.