Friday, August 21, 2009

Books

Listening To: Flora's Secret by Enya

Feeling: Stomach ache/joy

Well, I wrote four books. xD Or, maybe, novelettes, they might be called. One is 30,000 and some words, the other is 21,000 and some words, the third is 12,000 and some words, and the fouth is 7,000 and some words, all in the same series, kinda. I'm thinking of combining them all into one book, ya know, when I self publish it.

Now I'm writing on something called "David and Juliet," and it's not a fantasy this time, so I probably won't get too far. xD I love real-life romance, but I think I write better in fantasy romance, maybe? I don't know.

If you're wondering where I've been, I was grounded, again. xD Because of course I can't stay out of trouble for ten seconds. Hopefully going to change that after, oh, what, a month?

I'll be jaunting off to go watch numerous YouTube videos and chat with my friends; I got one, Jade, to join. I'm following her blog so it'll be on my Blogs List, so I'd appreciate it if you checked it out (Even though she called me a turd D:<).

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: