Tuesday, July 21, 2009

MORE MEME 8D

RULES:1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.

1. How are you feeling today?
Get Out - Mitchel Musso
[xD I can't remember a lot of the music I've put on here.]
2. Will you get far in life?
The Wind Blows - All-American Rejects
[The wind shall blow me along.]
3. How do your friends see you?
Passion - Utada Hikaru
[Passionate? xD]
4. Will you get married?
Year of the Cure - Lights
[Completely unrealated. xD]
5. What is your best friend's theme song?
How Do You Sleep? - Jesse McCartney
[xD I seriously doubt it.]
6. What is the story of your life?
Back In Black - AC/DC
pI'm always dissapearing and then popping back up, but I'm usually in pink. xD]
7. What was high school like?
Bike Theif - Freezepop
pxD Still in high school, but this is also unrealated.]
8. How can you get ahead in life?
Let Go - Boys Like Girls
[Let go of yer troubles, I guess. Something I can never do xD]
9. What is the best thing about your friends?
Hasta La Vista - Jordan Francis & Roshon Fegan
[xD Saying goodbye? I don't think so. <3]
10. What is in store for this weekend?
Can't Stop - Red Hot Chili Peppers
[I'll probably obsess and dissect every detail of the movie and my crush and etc.]
11. To describe your grandparents?
Believe - Breaking Benjamin
[? XD]
12. How is your life going?
Into H*ll's Mouth We March - Vanna
[Another unheard song. And I can tell I probably won't. xD It's screamo.]
13. What song will they play at your funeral?
Pessimist - TAT
[Haven't heard this either.]
14. How does the world see you?
Comatose - Skillet
[I do act that way, sometimes. Distant, cold. .__. It's like a defense mechanism.]
15. Will you have a happy life?
Born Dead - Silverstein
pxD Haven't heard this one either but the title is not promising in regards to the question.]
16. What do your friends really think of you?
I Am So Sick - Flyleaf
[O_O]
17. Do people secretly lust after you?
Hey There Delilah (Remix) - K.O. ft Plain White Ts
[8D]
18. How can I make myself happy?
Paperback Writer - The Beatles
[DEAD ON. Become a writer.]
19. What should you do with your life?
Dear Hannah - Metro Station
[xD Unrealted.]
20. Will you ever have children?
Those Words Are Not Enough - Relient K
[I sure hope not. x.x]
21. I refuse to answer this one, so...yeah. xD
:c
22. If a man in a van offered you candy, what would you do?
Untouched - the Veronicas
[Oh yah. I'd leave it untouched, untouched. But I want it so much. <3 xD]
23. What does your mom think of you?
Fireflies - Owl City
[I'ma bug? TT^TT At least I'm a cute one.]
24. What is your deep dark secret?
Swimming In Miami - Owl City
[? I don't think it's a secret that I'd rather be somewhere else besides here, but I'm not in Miami.]
25. What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
So Cold - Breaking Benjamin
[O_O]
26. What's your personality like?
Nrrd Grrl - m.c. chris
[Dead. Freaking. On. xD About the nerd part. But I'm a bit different.]
27. Which song will be played at your wedding?
You Are the One - Shiny Toy Guns
[Aww! How precious!]
28. If you were to become the Dictator of a small Eastern-European nation, would you be a benevolent Dictator?
Appreciate - Nick Jonas
[o.o I guess not]
29. What are your aspirations?
I Think That the World - The Bouncing Souls
[Never heard it.]
30. What goes through your head when you wake up?
You're Not Sorry (C.S.I. Remix) - Taylor Swift
[You're not sorry...that you woke me up. xD]

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: