Sunday, July 12, 2009

...It is way too early...

Listening To: Stella by All Time Low
Feeling: Stomach ache
...To be doing this.
But I actually got up earlier than I was planning to. Me and the Parental Units are going and doing some primitive shopping or something. I'm just hoping to get some stuff (Stuff that isn't primitives that they sell at this one shop...). I know I've got a ton of crap lately, but I might find something I can't live without. ;D xD
Anyway, what I'm going to do is (Since I haven't done this on YouTube yet but it will be my next video) post a list of everything in my purse.
Ohyah. I'm that bored.
Read or do not read, I don't really mind. The stomach ache kills me D;
Listening To: Poppin' (Champagne) by All Time Low
  • LemonDrop the yellow iPod (Technically, it's on charge right now, but it will be in the purse.
  • Pug notepad
  • Magenta zebra Hot Topic sunglasses
  • Happy Bunny notepad
  • Samsung Juke music earbuds
  • Teal comb
  • Lime green and black checkered Hot Topic sunglasses
  • Metallic pink hairbrush (Scuffed up though D;
  • Fluffy purple&pink hair tie
  • Germ-X
  • Tylenol
  • Pink and green PolkaDot pen
  • Lavender and vanilla lotion
  • Purple camera
  • Samsung Juke cell phone (Once again, it WILL be in the purse)
  • Inhaler
  • Keys
  • Pink highlighter
  • WetSlicks AmazeMint in Slaphappy
  • WetSlicks AmazeMint in Plum Crazy
  • Bath & Body Works On the Go Shimmer Scent in Vanilla Bean Noel, Twisted Peppermint, and Winter Candy Apple
  • 4-Color Ink Mini-Pen
  • 4 Moist Towlette Packages
  • H.I.P. Colorpresso in Spunky
  • Gaurdian Angel Coin with my name on it
  • Nail clippers
  • Headache Relief Extra Strength Natural Cure stick

Listening To: Coffee Shop Soundtrack by All Time Low

And in the wallet/mini-purse/thing:

  • Library card
  • My cousin's primitive store business card
  • My other cousin's haircut place business card
  • Petco P.A.L.S card
  • PetSmart PetPerks card
  • Summer reading program card
  • Jonas Brothers picture
  • Jonas Brothers picture
  • Kevin Jonas picture
  • Nick Jonas picture
  • Joe Jonas Picture
  • Bluetooth Headset
  • PureReflection Lipstick in Mauve in hot pink & black lipstick case
  • ChapStick TrueShimmer Botanical Berry
  • Farmhouse Creations Peppermint Giant Lip Balm
  • Mountain Dew Code Red flavored lip balm
  • LipSmackers Dr. Pepper flavored lip balm
  • Good & Plenty flaored lip balm
  • LipSmackers Set of Three lip balms in Cookie Dough, Bubble Gum, and Cotton Candy
  • AmericanGirl Sheer pink lemonade gloss (Surprisingly good for something AmericanGirl)
  • Lancome Juicy Tubes in Raspberry Ice, Beach Plum, Iced Cranberry, Caribe, and Frozen Punch

Crap that I took out of my purse:

  • Hello Kitty keychain
  • Lines, Vines and Trying Times Jonas Brothers lyric book
  • Tiny, tiny plastic green ghost
  • Mini-radio, green
  • Broken Four-Leaf clover keychain
  • Vanilla Raspberry body lotion
  • And some other stuff I can't remember xD

Also, remember, I add my silver Modella makeup bag sometimes. xD

And that's it. ;D But I'll probably add more today. xD

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: