Friday, July 10, 2009

'HO CRIZZ

Listening To: Weightless by All Time Low
Feeling: Stomach ache, but otherwise HAPPYLICIOUS
Well, obviously I was grounded.
But it's going to be different this time...
Really, it is.
Anyway, the title is what I've been saying lately. Basically, it means "Oh, crzap."
I have a lot of stuff to tell you guys, but instead of shoving it all into one post, I'll probably just drag it out in a few now that I'm back in pink (Rather than black...Though right now, I'm not actually wearing pink, save for my bright pink hair tie).
I'VE GOT A NEW IPOD. *flail*
It's one of the new Nanos. It's yellow. It's awesome. I just got it today. And I am hyped up. I can't wait to show my friends (Because now that summer's here, they're dragging their lazy acers outside, when I should be taking valuable time to read...oh, what the heck, you know I love 'em. I'd rather be out there than reading).
Listening To: Poppin' (Champagne) by All Time Low
Once again, I'm crushing on the same guy friend I liked last year. And I don't know if he likes me or not because it's just all confusing. And that makes me sad. Because I think his brother is in puppy love with me and I'm totally not in love with him, I'm in puppy love with his brother (Said guy friend), and then another girl comes into the picture...my best friend...and it's like a love square.
But I'd rather not explain our whole situation and about how none of us are going to end up with each other, probably, because of certain circumstances.
Blergh.
Well, I think I'll go. My neck hurts and I have to load music onto my new iPod (Which, thanks to my mom's clever brain, is named LemonDrop).
...But I'm nicknaming it Lemonsmex.

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: