Tuesday, July 21, 2009

:D

Listening To: Nothing...yet. :D
Feeling: Hungry, nervous, & giddy
I AM GOING TO THE MOVIES WITH MY CRUSH djkdsfjbd...
And his mom. xD
He invited me to come with him to a free movie. He tacked on at the end that his mother had to come, too. xD So it's not a date but it's sorta a date? I don't know what he intended for it to be, all I know is that I really, really like him. xD
And my best friend is acting normal again, yahootie!
So I'mm going to do the shuffled song meme thingie to pass the time because I have...a little over an hour before I start getting ready. I'll just pray that my hair actual decides to cooperate today (Fat chance).
Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question. Post on your blog.

Will I get far in life?
Mansard Roof - Vampire Weekend
[O_O']

How do my friends see me?
A Little Bit Longer - Jonas Brothers
[...I'm scared? xD]

Where will I get married?
As We Get Older - Teddy Geiger
[...No comment]

What is my best friends theme song?
I Told You So - Boys Like Girls
[Eh? Which best friend?]

What is the story of my life?
The Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin
[I love that song *0*]

What was high school like?
Black Keys - Jonas Brothers
[P.S.- I'm still in high school xD]

How can I get ahead in life?
Let the Flames Begin - Paramore
[Fiesty xD]

What is the best thing about me?
Forever and Always - Taylor Swift
[What? That I fall in love too easily?]

How is today going to be?
Float On - Modest Mouse
[Not sure if that's good or bad]

What is in store for this weekend?
HereGoesNothing - NeverShoutNever
[Epic, I hope.]

What song describes my parents?
The Kids Don't Stand a Chance - Vampire Weekend
[xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD]

My grandparents?
Over Thinking - Relient K
[)-) Huh?]

How is my life going?
Nick J. Is Off Da Chain - Jonas Brothers
[xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD]

What song will they play at my funeral?
Eva the Carrier - A Skylit Drive
[Actually, I just got the Warped Tour and Summer of Rock '09 CDs and I haven't listened to any of the songs yet. xD This is one of them.]

How does the world see me?
Face Down - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
[I wouldn't let someone beat me. @_@ But I am pretty weak and shy.]

Will I have a happy life?
Air Dry - Teddy Geiger
["I kiss the rain, I waited up, you're pouring dragons in my cup."]

What do my friends really think of me?
Thunder (Acoustic) - Boys Like Girls
[They love me? Or are in love with me? xD]

Do people secretly lust after me?
The Grave of Emry Hambric - Kaleb Nation
[xD]

How can I make myself happy?
I'm In Love With a Girl - Gavin DeGraw
[xDDD WHATTHEFUDGE. How about I'm In Love With a Boy, eh? Speaking of, I do like one at this point.]

What should I do with my life?
Stay Out - Hit the Lights
[Another song I haven't heard yet. How sad.]

Will I ever have children?
Our Time Is Here - Demi Lovato, Meaghan Martin, & Aaryn Doyle
[xD It's so amazing to me how I can go from Lovato to Breaking Benjamin in a second.]

What is some good advice?
Poker Face - Lady Gaga
[*takes notes*]

What is my signature dancing song?
Forever In Your Hands - All That Remains
[xD Another unlistened-to song.]

What do I think my current theme song is?
Aluminia (Death Note Ending 1) - Nightmare
[O: Are you comparing me to Imagay Light? xD]

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Creeping Out Sara - NoFX
[xD Once again, no listened to]

What type of men/women do you like?
The Ninja Glare - Nigahiga
[xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LOLing so hard right now.]

What did you think of this meme?
Blur - Britney Spears
[Blurry because this is way too early. xD]

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: