Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Early Morning Bloggin'

Listening To: Little Things by Pomplamoose
Mood: Tired & Sick
I haven't been able to sleep.
AT. ALL. TONIGHT.
Well, now, it's early morning, I suppose.
My dad hasn't even left for work yet.
THAT'S HOW EARLY IT IS.
I think I'm getting a cold or something, because along with sore/heavy neck and head, my throat is really dry and a little sore, and I feel hot. And like I said, no sleep. At all.
So after lying in the dark all that time, I got up and looked through some of my art stuff I've done, and realized I lost my Atone Saradon bookmark and Hikaru Hitachiin bookmark that I made. I have no idea where they are.
And I can't really care at the moment.
Listening To: Don't Trust Me (Cover) by Julia Nunes
So when it got early/late enough for me to actually be up and turn the light on (A.K.A., now), I wrote a parody song (Parody of Party In the USA by Miley Cyrus, though I'm ashamed to say I actually like that song), and figured out the full name of the main character of my new book (And a possible title, Fall and Rise of the Faebloods, along with some beginning plot info), which is Princess Pankine Anne LaRaudia. Oh, yes. Yes, it is. She's a earthversion Faeblood, and I will explain later.
So, I don't know if you guys have heard about an art thing called a paper child, but I made a very crappy one of L Lawliet and a giant piece of chocolate cake with a strawberry the other day. Very flimsy because I just use regular paper. Well, I made one of Pankine, and it is ah-dorable. Will post pictures later once I get to my pink laptop.
I mean, I don't have artsy talent, but I think it's incredibly cute.
My phone is on it's way and is supposed to be here by 3:00pm. I'm excited. :D
Once it gets here, I have to charge it for *insert obscene amount of time here*, then dad can set it up. Then I will mow down whoever is in my path as I sprint out the door and run across the street to show my best friend.
We like purple, but it's not our favorite color. xD
And now we'll both have purple phones. Her's is purple and white though, and it's not the Rival.
Well, I think I'm going to go try to go to sleep now, and maybe turn on the ceiling fan.
It's really, really early.
Really.

1 Shouts From the Rooftops:

Jade said...

D: I sorry Merz bby about staing up and feeling sick~
:3 hope you find those bookmarks!

~Jaxx