Thursday, August 27, 2009

Anime Meme

For the record, are you a male or female?


Female.


Your first favourite anime character? Do you have a picture?
xD I know. I was so unoriginal. EVERYONE loves Pikachu. I still do.



What anime is he/she from?

Pokemon. xD And every other Pokemon series it branched off into.



Why do you like him/her?

xD Well, he's darn adorable and he's fiesty. xD He always wins, and he didn't take the oppertunity to turn into Raichu (Though by now, honestly, he should be a Raichu) with the stone because he's happy with himself and he's all-powerful and crap. xD



Name your favourite eye-hair colour combination.

Um...orange and brown, maybe?



Does an anime character fit that colour combination?

Raito Yagami, I guess. His hair is kinda brown though. He's hot, but I'm on L's side. Oh! And the Hitachiin Twins. They're mega hot. *drools*



Name your most hated anime character.

Most hated...I don't know. O_O I really can't think of anyone I seriously dislike. xD I'll say Eclair from Ouran, for being such and acer and trying to take Tamaki away.



If you could do anything to him/her, what would you do?

Err...backhand her. xD



What was the first anime you watched?

Pokemon, I'm pretty darn sure. xD I was really young, though.



Name your favourite anime, and state why

Probably a tie between Death Note and Ouran High School Host Club.



Do you prefer shounen or shojo anime?

Shojo. Anime for girls. Because I am a girl.



Which anime character influenced you in some way, or changed your mindset?

Probably Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club. xD I'm all *corner of woe* xD I for sure think I'm the smex. I'm like him, but girl version. xD But I was like that before, too. But I've recently aquired my own corner of woe. xD



Make a list of your top 10 favourite anime characters.
I have no order, here. x D
1. L Lawliet
2. Hitachiin Twins (They count as one xD)
3. Kyo Sohma
4. Misa Amane
5. Tamaki Suoh
6. Ichigo Momomiya
7. Berry Shirayuki
8. Jolteon
9. Night Tenjo
10. Ren Maaka

What superpowers does 6 have?
Um...the power to turn into Mew Ichigo. :-D

Would you like to date 9?
xD Err, he's a robot, but he is hot...

What would be a typical birthday gift from 3?
He'd probably make me a dinner or something while being very awkward about the whole thing. xD Like he did for Tohru when she was sick.

Where would 7 bring you out on a date?
xD We wouldn't be going out on a date, because we're both girls.

Is 1 studious/clever?
Yes. The supersmart private dectective of smexyness.

Which one describes 4 the best: quiet/energetic/cute/handsome/plain/talented/arrogant/sexy/thoughtful? (And only one!!)
Cute! Misa-Misa is adorable.

What colour do you think fits 8?
Probably yellow or orange. Electric colors.

Does 10 play any musical instruments?
I don't know a lot about him. xD But I don't think so.

How heroic is 2?
Probably somewhat. xD They're just into mischeif, but they are hosts, after all.

If 5 died what would you do?
D: I would probably cry. Tamaki is the bomb.

Which anime character's response would you really like to read?
L Lawliet. xD Probably something along the lines of "I'm honored." xD

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: