Thursday, September 3, 2009

Updates

Listening To: The Ninja Glare by nigahiga
Mood: Satisfied O:
Just made myself a fried bologna sandwich, which my own mother won't even try. D: It hurts me. It tastes really awesome. But she never tries the food I make anyway. Ever. >3> Dad doesn't really, either.
Anyway, my phone did get there, all those days ago, but it only took two hours to charge, which made be ooze happiness all over the house. And I bouoght a Hello Kitty phone case on eBay...FROM HONG KONG. I will have a little piece of HONG KONG in my hands. *_* It said it would take 7-15 business days. It's been, like, four days. I'm hoping it'll come sooner than later. xD But it's really cute, though, so I'm trying to keep my patience.
Also, I can do the Ninja Glare hand move, but really slowly. xD I'm so white. ♥
Let's see...what else?
Listening To: Trouble by NeverShoutNever
Reminds me of how single I am (The song). D:
But anyway, I don't think there's anything much to talk about except I drew a couple of Japanese lolita girls (A couple of my original characters, use for my stories/books/roleplaying), Fuyu and Ritsuko. xD I can't even remember Fuyu's last name, though; she's a new character I just developed, like Skylar.
Listening To: Janedoe by NeverShoutNever
This is such a sweet song. ♥
I don't think there's much left to talk about, except I'm thinking of making Skylar my other character's long-lost sister (The character? Ricford "Ric" Hails. Ric is actually in my Sacrifice trilogy + The Path adjoining novelette, but his character is not really the same, so I might have to replace him with someone else so I can use him for something other than my roleplays).
Aww, Eli (yorkie) just squished himself over next to me, all, boyfriend-casually-putting-his-arm-over-your-shoulder-at-the-movies style. xD I think he thinks he's my boyfriend or something.
I love you, Eli, but not like that yo. D:
Listening To: Come Back Over by ReinaDelCid
I wish I could play guitar. And sing well. xD I can sing, and I guess I'm either terrible or okay, depending on who you ask. But apparently I sing very well in Japanese, and don't sound like myself. The problem is that I never sound bad to myself. xDD
Oh! Yeah, my aunt and cousin tried to set me up with this immature dork. My cousin dragged me to her house to her pool and dragged him there, and I swear he looked like he was about to faint when he saw me.
Listening To: Stairwell (Cover) by ReinaDelCid
He texted me like crazy on the way back home, asking me to be his girlfriend, calling me, all kinds of stupid things. He's some kind of stalker. O_O Because, apparently, the first date was me, my cousin, and him at her pool. Oh dear fudge.
Of course I said no to the girlfriend request, and when he and my cousin tried to set me and him up for a date next Friday, I called and told him I just wanted to be friends (I should've said I wanted no contact with him, because he's always texting me, asking what I'm doing and stuff. It's creepy).
He was not happy, but he said okay.
And now, he texted me, saying that we should go out again. I was like "Lol yeah you're my FRIEND and I still know nothing about u except that u mow lawns." FRIEND, you dork.
Let's meet up as FRIENDS.
And even that is a stretch. He's more like a stalker acquaintance.
Gee whiz.
Dad says I'm officially a heartbreaker now, though. So I got a title.

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: