Wednesday, September 16, 2009

100 Truths

001. Name - D: Can't tell my real one, sorry. 99 truths? xD
002. Nickname - Merz/Mercedes/Merce, etc.
003. Status - If you're talking relationships, single. If you're talking mood, apathetic. xDDD No, not really, actually, my mood is..."fine" I guess?
004. Zodiac sign- Aquarius.
005. Male or female - Female.
006. Elementary - xD Passed the elementary school mark in my life.
007. High School - In this terrible pit of doom right now.
008. College - Will go there. ;D To which one, I don't know. But I'm majoring in journalism, minoring in politics, and taking a class in Asian studies, among my other crap. xD
009. Smart - I've been told that before. xD
010. Hair color - Blonde.
011. Long or short - Short.
012. Loud or Quiet - Quiet around most people because I'm shy, but around the people I know the best I'm loud.
013. Sweats or Jeans – Jeans.
014. Phone or Camera - Camera phone? o;
015. Health freak - Absolutely not. xD
016. Drink or Smoke? - Neither.
017. Do you have a crush on someone? - Yes.
018. Eating or Drinking - Eating. xDD
019. Piercings - Yes. Three in one ear, two in the other. xD I wanted a fourth one for the ear, up higher, but it would've been too painful for me to handle, I'm sure. xD
020. Tattoos - Heck no. I can't even think of anything I'd want for the rest of my life. And I can't stand needles. I literally get woozy at the sight of it, or of blood (In real life, not the movies. xD)

FIRSTS:
023. First piercing - Ears.
024. First best friend - Um...a girl named Candie. Long ago.
025. First award - xD Oh jeez. Something my parents printed out for me being a good student? Something lame like that.
026. First crush - xD Celebrity, my first *srsfais* one was Jesse McCartney. In real life, this one dude I pined after that I saw at a festival. xD
027. First pet – Snickerdoodle. Still have him, too. D: Old cat is old. (Notrly. He's, like, nine or something)
028. First big vacation - To New Orleans, I'd say.
030. First big birthday – Um...I can't remember. Might've been ten. But the only reason it was big is because it was the only birthday party I ever had. xD Only family, too. It's sad.

CURRENTLY:
049. Eating - Last thing I ate was some Asian stir fry. Or something like that. xD It was Asian, i know.
050. Drinking - Last thing I drank was water.
052. I'm about to - Reply to a roleplay post with Flash? xD
053. Listening to - L Theme B
054. Plans for today - Going to Youth Group after RP'ing with Flash for awhile

YOUR FUTURE:
058. Want kids? – Oh, no. No, no, no, please no.
059. Want to get married? - Yes. 8D
060. Careers - Journalist to make money while I write mah novels. So, ultimately, novelist.

WHICH IS BETTER WITH OPPOSITE SEX?
068. Lips or eyes - Eyes. But lips are important for quite a few things. xD
070. Shorter or taller? – Taller. ;3
072. Romantic or spontaneous - Romantic.
073. Nice stomach or nice arms - I like more of the lanky type, but I guess manchest. xDDDD
074. Sensitive or loud - Sensitive. x3
075. Hook-up or relationship - Relationship only.
077. Troublemaker or hesitant - Hesitant. xDD

HAVE YOU EVER:
080. Lost glasses/contacts - No.
081. Ran away from home - No.
084. Broken someone's heart - Once.
085. Been arrested - No.
087. Cried when someone died – Yes. .__.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself - Once in awhile. xD
090. Miracles – Yes. I've witnessed it.
091. Love at first sight – No.
092. Heaven - Yes.
093. Santa Claus - No.
094. Sex on the first date - O_O Ew, no.
095. Kiss on the first date - Probably not. A nice warm hug, though, would be nice.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now – Yes.
o98. Are you really happy with where you are in life? - No, not really.
099. Do you believe in God - Yes.
100. Post and tag whoever. - xDD Anyone. Or steal it, like I did. :D

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: