Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This Is How You Remind Me

Listening To: About A Girl - The Academy Is...
Current Mood: Pain (Is that an mood? xD)
I was reading one of the newer blogs on my SCSBL (Stone Cold Smexy Blogs List), You Say Title? I Say Rawr., and she was listing songs on her iPod that remind her of her friends or people she knows, something like that, and I think I'm going to do that in this post or sometime soon.
The "Mood: Pain" thing, is my eyes. They feel strained and they really hurt, and the back of my head and neck hurt, too; they all feel really sore and heavy. I feel like crap.
And I'm going a NEW. FREAKIN'. PHONE. *squee* It's the purple Rival from Verizon Wireless (Click on the link for a picture of what it looks like). Dad ordered it last night with free 2-day shipping, so it'll be here in my ebil little hands very soon. *rubs palms together* I'm very excited, as you can see, and I'll be getting unlimited texting on September 13th if all goes well.
Found another band to add to my Favorites List: Stereo Skyline. Sounds like a lovechild from Metro Station and some other band...maybe slightly like Owl City? I don't know. Sounds maybe like techno but I think they're American power-pop.
Getting really into Sarah Dessen books lately. Every single thing I've read from her has been awesome, and that's rare. Usually, I might like a few, but I don't like all of them. Sarah has broken that streak (I do like the whole Twilight Saga, but I haven't read The Host yet, so we'll see). You can check What I'm Currently Reading in the sidebar to see which one I'm on now and on my Profile to see which ones I have read. Of all the Sarah books I've read, This Lullaby is the best. Go Dex!
Listening To: Presume Too Much by Merz
That's right! I actually found a band that has my nickname. They seem pretty cool. I think they're electro-folk? There's so many genres. xD It's not just metal, rock, country, pop, and techno (and what have you) anymore. xD Now it's all that plus screamo, foreign songs, ska, sugar pop, folk, electronic/techno, emo, etc. There's a lot. Oh, and one of my faves: Alternative. <3
Listening To: The Perfect Scene by Mercy Mercedes
So there's two possible bands to add to my Favorites List: Mercy Mercedes (Mercedes being one of my other nicknames and Mercy the name of one of my characters xD That's why I clicked on the band and was like, "Oh! Cool") and Merz.
I'm not sure what else to put in this post, so I'll just post the little How You Remind Me songs soon.

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: