Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Changes & Growing Pains

Listening To: West Coast Friendship by Owl City
Feeling: Remembrance and sadness
I think, without even realizing it, I've changed a lot since my birthday on Feb. 3rd. I'm a whole different person than who I was just a few months ago, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or if it's just scary.
Some of the things that've changed I don't like. There's times when I really can't stand myself for the things I do, and then there are times I'm proud of the things I do. But which happens more often? What do I do to get more happy moments rather than sad?
This blog has changed a lot, and it's dramtically different from the last two I've had. I mostly don't have any of my original readers from the first blog, but I do have some, like Kelly Para. It's kinda like you guys grew up with me and we've all changed so much.
Like this. Three years or whatever ago, I would never have gotten so serious. The most seriousness that would've been in my blogpost is probably what I had for lunch and how long it took mom to get around to it. I make my own lunch mostly, now.
Listening To: Hot Air Balloon by Owl City
It's decidedly Owl City Day today. Only Owl City music in this post.
If I've changed this much within a few mere months, what will I be like this time next year? Or by my next birthday in Feb.? Will I look dramatically different? Will the Bandit retire and I tear off the bandana and show my full face; show you the introverted Merz?
Will I still be friends with Flash? That seems a certain for me; though, there's a lot of things I thought for certain that I've tore down because of my own self. Some things I'd like to get back, but can't, because of my own stupidity.
This is life, and we have to accept it. Whatever happens, it was meant to happen, we chose our decisions. This life is our own story but we must right in permanent ink, leaving the mistakes behind us as we write on.
Listening To: I'll Meet You There by Owl City

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: