Friday, May 1, 2009

Big News

Listening To: Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice (xD I'm feeling very white today)
Feeling: Overjoyed and...protective?
You'll never guess what me and the Parental Units went out and bought last night.
A teacup yorkie.
She's the cutest thing you'll ever see in your life.
Her name is Gracie Mioki-Mae ****** (My last name xD). She's adorable. I stayed up with her all night yesterday, watching anime and surfing the internet.
Listening To: Right Round by Flo' Rida
And I'm staying up with her again tonight. ^-^ It's actually pretty fun. I got about four and a half hours of sleep this morning when I gave her to mom. She was worried and told me I should get at least eight hours, but I told her I'm fine. She gets too worried about me. :3 But I guess that's a Parental Unit's job.
So, yeah. I told mom and dad we HAD to have a Japanese name in their somewhere. But we don't know what it means, only that it's Japanese. xD Which is good enough for me at this point, but I've tried looking it up but I can't find anything. Let me know if you find anything guys. ;DDD
I'm working on my Ouran High School Host Club paper dolls. xD I made the twins first (Omg Hikaru)
Listening To: Ottoman by Vampire Weekend
I've changed my makeup now. I wear it much lighter, and so far, everyone says I look a lot better. So I guess that's okay. But I liked putting it on the way I used to. I feel naked without everything on xD;. As if some of my clothes are missing.
But, hey, if I look hotter, it's not that bad, eh? ;DDD Bad for mom and dad, maybe.
Well, I don't have much to say, except hopefully I'll be updating my blog more often and reading my blogs I'm following more often and commenting. I've really been slacking off on the Blogger front. Reporting for duty, sir!

Listening To: Somebody Told Me by The Killers

0 Shouts From the Rooftops: